2018-19 Class Schedule:
There will be no classes during these scheduled holidays:
1. All release and liability forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian before any student begins a class.
2. The frequency a parent may observe class is left to the instructor. Parents will see more progress if they observe occasionally.
3. Upon enrollment, the student is enrolled for the 9 months of instruction. Students enrolled through December will participate in the May recital. Costumes will be ordered in November. Once costumes are ordered you are responsible for the purchase of that costume.
4. If it is necessary to withdraw a child from the school or change their schedule, notify the front desk. Failure to do so will result in continued liability of tuition.
5. No jewelry in any class.
6. No gum allowed inside the building.
7. No food or drinks allowed in classrooms or dressing rooms.
8. Hair must be pulled back for all dance classes and classical buns are required for all ballet classes.
9. Absolutely no tuition adjustments will be made except in extreme cases of prolonged illness with a doctor’s excuse.
10. Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. Payments not received by the 10th will result in a late fee.
11. If a student attends one class in a month, you are responsible for the full month’s tuition.
12. After 3 months of non-payment, students will automatically be dropped from all classes.
Preschool Combo: black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, tan tap shoes, dance bag, ballet skirt, hair pulled back into a bun. Place child’s name in shoes and bag.
Ballet: black leotard, pink tights, pink split-sole ballet shoes, ballet skirt, no shorts, hair is required to be in a bun.
Tap: Level 1 and up black oxford shoe, hair pulled back into a pony tail, shorts or Capri pants. No jeans.
Jazz: black or colored leotard OR a fitted tank, bootie shorts, jazz shoes, socks or foot undeez, tights are optional. No t-shirts or loose pants will be allowed.
Hip Hop: shirts or tanks, pants (not jeans) or shorts, any dance sneaker sold at Melba’s and pre-approved or designated for the specific hip hop level.
Reglas y traje en Español haga clic aquí